Sunday, June 1, 2014

Welcome, Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Lindsey Tharp. I'm a 25 year old beauty product junkie and I'm so excited to share my addiction with you! Just to start this thing off, let's get to know each other a little, shall we?

I found a love for makeup and nail polish about 6 years ago. I began watching YouTube videos just as the beauty community was forming and I’ve been hooked since then!

I started this blog as a way to share nail art designs, product reviews, and tutorials with whoever may be interested. (I can only “teach” my husband the importance of exfoliation so many times before his eyes glaze over.)The name Pups and Polish represents what the content of my blog is made of; my personal and family life, as well as all things polish and beauty product related. Consider this a beauty blog, with a little bit of a personal touch thrown in.

Before we get started, you should know that this blog has a schedule! You’ll see posts from me 3-5 days a week. The posts will include nail art, polish swatches, reviews of polishes and beauty products alike, tutorials, and a personal post here and there. I’m so excited to start blogging! It’s been a goal of mine for quite some time. Thanks for being a part of it!


signature

No comments :

Post a Comment