Sunday, June 1, 2014

Julep Maven June 2014 Unboxing

It’s here! The moment I’ve been waiting for. Some of you may know my obsession with Julep. Others might not. I’ve been a Julep Maven for 4 months now, and I have to say, this month is by far the best.

So far, I’ve been content with the boxes. I haven’t been in love with them, but I haven’t hated them either. The formulas used in the polishes are great, but the colors in each collection leave a lot to be desired. Call me crazy, but the recent collections are a little too sparkly and pastel for my taste. This month was no different.

I decided to branch out and try the “Core Classics” box. I’ve been bored with my skin care lately, and I’ve read rave reviews on the Bare Face Cleansing Oil. This was the best choice I could have possibly made. Not only did I get double Jules (reward points) for selecting that particular box this month, but I also used the Jules I already had to essentially pay for my add-ons!

For my add-ons I selected the color Bergen (aka the ONLY color I liked in this month’s entire collection), a pack of two Konjac Cleansing Sponges, and the Luxe Repair Skin Serum. As a gift for selecting 3 add-ons, I got two additional polishes for free. The total for everything was just over $51, but because I used my Jules, I only paid $25. Score!

image


I can't wait to test my new goodies out! Stay tuned for reviews and swatches!


signature

No comments :

Post a Comment